News   Aug 02, 2024
 2K     0 
News   Aug 02, 2024
 4K     3 
News   Aug 02, 2024
 1.5K     2 

2007 Predict the Year Competition

Among other condo names, there's Tiffany, Heather, Cody, Dylan, Dermot, Jordan, Taylor, Brittany, Wesley, Rumer, Scout, Cassidy, Zoe, Chloe, Max, Hunter, Kendall, Caitlin, Noah, Sasha, Morgan, Kyra, Ian, Lauren, Q-bert, and Phil

Don't forget Deirdre, Vincent, Tessa, Valerie, Janine, Martha, Andrew, Thomas, Walter, Pat, Linda, Michael, Evadne, Alice, Dominique, Sasha, Laura, Alfred, Nigel, Annie, Simon, Amanda, and Gordon...

LOL!

They could be the condos that will surround St. Mike's Cathedral as it decides to follow the lead of St. James and Metropolitan. The scientific experiments can be done right next door at the hospital!

It's already being done around St. Basil's Church up at St. Mike's.

Perfect! The Proud Protestant colleges are next door, and they can get a condo any time they want (even a French Tickler condo). Not that they do, but as proud Protestants, they can do so any time they wish.

Despite the attempts of Protestant colleges to promote the idea of leasing land for profit, condos continue to multiply everywhere.

I'd posted this on my 'blog on the theme of wretched and highfalutin' new condo names in Toronto. I came up with a few of my own, drawing on the standard set by the "Success"....

1) The Super-Sophisticated
2) The 649
3) Le Gros Cochon
4) The Happy Lucky Golden Money Prosperity Fortune Eight
5) The Caviar And Champagne Towers At Diamond Terraces, With Platinum Freehold Townhomes.
6) L'Hypothèque Infinie
7) The Movin' On Up
8) The Gentrified
9) The Trust Fund
10) The Playstation

Those are hilarious! How many buildings in the city already have platinum in their names?

CN, the 649 would never sell with the Chinese crowd.

Better the 28 Towers of Prosperity and Happiness Place.

"The 8888" would sell out in minutes up on Yonge in Richmond Hill.

Only to be followed by the inevitable "88888888" and "888^88"

Back