11 Wellesley St W (Lanterra Developments) - Real Estate -

None of the two bedrooms had interior bedrooms. All sold out.

thanks for the update.
yes, there were 2 bedroom units with interior bedrooms - Linden Park, Kincaid Park, Rochester Park

Ready to make the jump? :p

maybe :p
looking around but mostly disappointed with layouts, quality and some very unrealistic pricing

Last edited:
Is it just me, but cdr108 I would recommend staying away from Lanterra. Aren't they shitty developers? Qualtiy is meh.

Is it just me, but cdr108 I would recommend staying away from Lanterra. Aren't they shitty developers? Qualtiy is meh.

you are correct. I've seen the final products of other Lanterra projects and the quality is meh.

Really good progress photos! I've heard that it has an occupancy date on January 2020, from the looks of it, how long do you think it'll be before it's actually done. The Britt was only recently completed and started way before this one

"From 200k" lol so what's that, a 200 sq.ft. micro unit?

300sqft is the smallest unit, starting at the 9th floor. $200k is pretty cheap for that amount of space for new construction downtown.

Had a boss who leased 3 units (a 2-bed and two smaller units) on a single floor for his family at one point. His older kids liked the added privacy while still being close; when the kids went to school, he simply didn't renew their units lease. Anyway, for a couple looking to downsize with an 10 year old today (~5 years before construction completes), a bachelor at that price is a great deal for a temporary 2nd/3rd bedroom.

I think I'd be pretty happy in their 390sqft studio (with a 150sqft balcony), aside from the North View.

Last edited:

Back