News   May 13, 2024
 393     0 
News   May 13, 2024
 667     0 
News   May 10, 2024
 2.4K     2 

1 Bloor East, DEAD AND BURIED (Bazis, -2s, Varacalli)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oo. I think I see a mirage.

OK Cal..... continuing the game of elevation "add on", here's 4 Seasons relative to 1 Bloor East. This is the 55 storey elevation however I believe the shorter tower is now knocked substantially (25 storeys?) from this elevation.

scale2b.jpg

nice ,all of a sudden 1be doesnt dominate as much.i wonder how CASA and its proposed neighbour would look there.hint;)

very cool indeed... its starting to look like midtown Manhattan and 3D's visionary building rocks! Somebody should pay money for that design!

3Dementia, your building looks pretty good in that cluster. I'd just replace the base with Stollery's. BTW, I'd love to see BSN and Casa added in too. Thanks.

based on the dates given on moving notices for the local businesses that are now to be demolished we are guessing in the next 2 - 3 weeks, fingers crossed!

So I added a few more neighbours for 1 Bloor East... obviously these are flat elevations so distance is compressed (eg. St. Joseph St condos). I didn't bother with 18 Yorkville etc. and the X Condo elevation is actually further east... but at least it's a fairly accurate glimpse of Bloor's evolving built form.

scaleBloor.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back