News   Jul 05, 2024
 2.8K     0 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 1.8K     13 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 672     0 

1 Bloor East, DEAD AND BURIED (Bazis, -2s, Varacalli)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My boss recently had a Q&A with Gordon Ramsey, and I was informed that he may open a restaurant at Yonge and Bloor...

He also dined at Canoe, the restaurant on the 54th floor of the TD Centre. His quotes seem to be informed by that experience.

Here's a link to an article with him.

My boss recently had a Q&A with Gordon Ramsey, and I was informed that he may open a restaurant at Yonge and Bloor...

He also dined at Canoe, the restaurant on the 54th floor of the TD Centre. His quotes seem to be informed by that experience.

Here's a link to an article with him.

He mentioned that Toronto is architecturally amazing. Evidently his culinary prowess is more accurate than his eye for aesthetics.

He mentioned that Toronto is architecturally amazing. Evidently his culinary prowess is more accurate than his eye for aesthetics.

Perhaps the city isn't exceptional in terms of overall levels of design. But it does have quite a few fine buildings. That kind of enthusiasm is a refreshing break from an overly self-conscious attitude on local architecture that I've often heard in the past.

If Ramsay is intending on opening a restaurant in town it can only benefit him to flatter his potential customers...

Last edited:
I saw Roy Varacalli in the Manulife Indigo the other day. I thought about accosting him and demanding an update. ("Mr. Varacalli, I'm reporting for Urban Toronto, an Internet forum where you are sometimes compared to Weird Al Yankovic.")

Alas, I didn't. On the upside, his posture spoke of an confident, upbeat attitude. On the downside, he was in the self-help section.

I saw Roy Varacalli in the Manulife Indigo the other day. I thought about accosting him and demanding an update. ("Mr. Varacalli, I'm reporting for Urban Toronto, an Internet forum where you are sometimes compared to Weird Al Yankovic.")

Alas, I didn't. On the upside, his posture spoke of an confident, upbeat attitude. On the downside, he was in the self-help section.

awesome :D

But, seriously, the former CEO of Lehman Brothers, according to The Times Online, recently made a real estate transaction .. according to http://business.timesonline.co.uk/t...ectors/banking_and_finance/article5591152.ece
he sold his his $13.3 million (£9.6 million) Florida mansion to his wife in November for $100

Sounds like someone is trying to hide the money by removing all assets under their name ! ! !

Hmmm, does someone smell litigation in the works somewhere?
Probably some sort of class action lawsuit by shareholders; or he's afraid of US gov't clawback of his compensation and golden parachute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back