News   May 17, 2024
 2.2K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 1.4K     2 
News   May 17, 2024
 9.9K     10 

1 Bloor East, DEAD AND BURIED (Bazis, -2s, Varacalli)

Status
Not open for further replies.
accordingly to my chat with City's planner Al Rezovski (sp?), yes 1BE will have underground connection to Hudson Bay, 2BW, Manulife Centre etc, which is part of Bazis' whole discussions with TTC on crossing existing subway tunnels and establishing connections into the subway station

but I would call the planner directly to confirm for yourself if you have personal interest

CBRE is still actively searching for retail leasing and it looks like two retailers have signed on, taking on about 10,000 sq. ft. of space on the ground floor (one on the Yonge Street side, one on the Bloor Street side). The corner unit is still available. And you gotta love the stretched renderings on the 5th page...

http://www.loopnet.com/Attachments/7/2/9/729DF047-B327-44B8-A0C6-392667BD8098.pdf

---

There may be uncertainty about the tower being built, but there's nothing to say the retail component and podium/foundation for the tower can't be built. As stated a couple pages back, the project's been split into two phases, podium, then tower, so personally think the parking lot fears can rest a bit.

As well, on the 5th page, they have two different renderings for the podium. Which one is it? With or without the LCD screen?

De-Evolution of 1 Bloor Street East

to answer Mystery White Boy's question ... here's a quick recap of version 1.0, 2.0 (Kolter), 3.0 (Bazis), and 3.5 (Bazis) day+night proposal renderings

1BE_v1.jpg
1BE_v2.jpg
1BE_v3.jpg
1BE_v4_day.jpg
1BE_v4_night.jpg

These are my guesses for the 2nd floor tenant. Future Shop/Best Buy, Apple, Crate & Barrel, Urban Brick & Metro or Loblaws. I'm also guessing the new chain Pistachio, owned by Indigo's Helen Reisman, will pick up a spot in this building.

Thanks for the link to my post about the 1 Bloor Penthouse.

I added the floor plans for the penthouse suite and the sub-penthouses. Take a look if you are interested. (not sure if they are somewhere buried in this thread or not.)

Cheers UT.
Andrew

Penthouse @ 1 Bloor East

courtesy of alafleur ... I edited the image a bit to lighten/clean it up to improve legibility

the much reported $25 million penthouse suite on the 80th floor of 1 Bloor East with 7,530 sq.ft. of living space and your very own private infinity pool with southerly views overlooking downtown Toronto ... the down side is no parking is included and each comes at a price tag of $75,000, you would think at least 2 parking spaces would be included at $25 million purchase price :p

1BE_PH.jpg

accordingly to my chat with City's planner Al Rezovski (sp?), yes 1BE will have underground connection to Hudson Bay, 2BW, Manulife Centre etc, which is part of Bazis' whole discussions with TTC on crossing existing subway tunnels and establishing connections into the subway station

but I would call the planner directly to confirm for yourself if you have personal interest

Thanks Solaris.
I'm quite interested in the information. So if you could help to check, that would be great.

courtesy of alafleur ... I edited the image a bit to lighten/clean it up to improve legibility

the much reported $25 million penthouse suite on the 80th floor of 1 Bloor East with 7,530 sq.ft. of living space and your very own private infinity pool with southerly views overlooking downtown Toronto ... the down side is no parking is included and each comes at a price tag of $75,000, you would think at least 2 parking spaces would be included at $25 million purchase price :p

1BE_PH.jpg

Great find Solaris. Love the pool (which if I recall has glass on one end so you can see out the window when you're under water).

Although the PH at Aura is bigger, I think this layout is far superior. And If I had the $$$ to fritter away I'd go for this one rather than the dumpy area of Yonge & Gerrard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back