Hamilton 11 Robert Street | 19m | 6s | Yoke Group | Lintack Architects

it DOES have a beautiful view of the armory - the gap above the oven is a bit weird - is there a microwave going there? a range? And why arent rangehoods incorporated into designs so you don't smell up the apartment? I always wondered that, they're staples in homes..

the floor is cool but I feel its a bit unsettling to have the kitchen islands base be the exact same colour - feels like it's growing out of the floor.

Minor details though, overall very nice inside.

it DOES have a beautiful view of the armory - the gap above the oven is a bit weird - is there a microwave going there? a range? And why arent rangehoods incorporated into designs so you don't smell up the apartment? I always wondered that, they're staples in homes..

the floor is cool but I feel its a bit unsettling to have the kitchen islands base be the exact same colour - feels like it's growing out of the floor.

Minor details though, overall very nice inside.
I feel like the microwave size hole is probably for a microwave ya.

That concrete ceiling part by the kitchen still looks AWFUL - the one in the bedroom looks better, looks like there is some grain type finish on it - but the seam marks on the kitchen.. yeah no.. very much no.

These ended up looking quite nice actually. I'm loving the not grey floors and the warmer coloured cabinets.
Nice finishes I like the colour of the floor and cabinets, no backsplash by the oven is a weird decision that wall will be destroyed. Also hard to tell from the video but the right side cabinet next to the oven looks a little scuffed like a decent sized gap behind it to the wall. Overall cool units love the big windows.

IMG_3203.png

Just walked past this building, looks sharp with the balcony glass installed. The stucco actually looks really good. It's a speckled look, and it's real old school stucco, not the sprayed on garbage that goes over styrofoam. Looks good overall, very happy with this one. Can't wait to see it finished.

Back