Toronto 110 Adelaide Street East | 217.6m | 65s | Stafford | Arcadis

Greybrook and Stafford Homes have acquired two downtown Toronto office properties on Adelaide Street just east of Yonge Street with the intention of developing a high-rise condominium on the site.

Toronto-based Greybrook and Stafford are 50-50 partners on the $29.25-million acquisition, with Stafford leading the development side.
-------------

Politis said the site was subject to an active application by the previous owners, but Greybrook and Stafford have a different vision and will need to go through a rezoning process with City of Toronto representatives.

It’s hoped those negotiations will be completed in time to allow sales to be launched in the second half of 2025.

It’s too early to reveal details about the proposed development, according to Politis.

“There are a number of applications in this area that are in between 50 and 65 storeys in height and we're going to look at appropriate density along those lines,” he said.

Fully replaced plan, up on the front page here!

Arcadis for Greybrook and Stafford.

55724-169919.jpeg

55724-169917.jpeg

55724-169915.jpeg

^^^^ Ugh!

Send it back. I don't even want to look at 10 storeys of that, never mind 65!

Lacks colour, appears like a bad riff on One Bloor East.

Podium is a poor fit for the area.

5 elevators to 600 units. One for every 120 units........... could be worse? But on a fairly tall building elevators have further to travel once called.

I think it meets the street well, curious on top of the renders having balconies, I don't think the mech levels need balconies...

Back