Toronto The Well | 174.03m | 46s | RioCan | Hariri Pontarini

Making very good use of the lobby of the office building.

1712537773328.png

My I had a very nice experience walking from Wellington Street West into the Grand Atrium of The Well. It was a series of transitions that was unbroken by doors or harsh changes in light and air. The appearance of outdoor seating in front of a few places still had the feeling of being outside and not seated in a mall corridor which always felt wrong or temporary.

And The Dorset opens on Tuesday assuming the world doesn’t end tomorrow! Lol

Last edited:
Little update: The Dorset opens tomorrow so imbibes of British ale will be happy! 🍳🍺🇬🇧

Fix Bikes has become my go to café. Found out today that they are applying for a license so that they can serve on their soon to be patio. But until then the courtyard between Front and The Atruim has become sun central as the residents have discovered that it gets amazing sunlight for most of the day. Heay HP! I asked about the beer garden that was supposed to go there and was told that the big beer/wings/sports bar that is going below ground on the west side of the plaza is a year behind schedule.

I have heard nothing about the fantastic event space with the dome on the lower level but am super intrigued.

No pix of plaza but did get some of Wellington which is developing a great urban vibe!

IMG_9942.jpeg
IMG_9943.jpeg

Little update: The Dorset opens tomorrow so imbibes of British ale will be happy! 🍳🍺🇬🇧

Fix Bikes has become my go to café. Found out today that they are applying for a license so that they can serve on their soon to be patio. But until then the courtyard between Front and The Atruim has become sun central as the residents have discovered that it gets amazing sunlight for most of the day. Heay HP! I asked about the beer garden that was supposed to go there and was told that the big beer/wings/sports bar that is going below ground on the west side of the plaza is a year behind schedule.

I have heard nothing about the fantastic event space with the dome on the lower level but am super intrigued.

No pix of plaza but did get some of Wellington which is developing a great urban vibe!

View attachment 555102View attachment 555103
"big beer/wings/sports bar that is going below ground on the west side of the plaza is a year behind schedule."

Thats the national right? i remember looking it up awhile ago, it was supposed to be a bowling alley i think

Really love how this has turned out. Took the Spadina car down and Spadina/Front felt incredibly busy and alive on a Sunday afternoon. Big groups of people out walking around. Interior design is good, really appreciate the stairs connections to Wellington. A massive improvement for the area.

So Crombl Cookies is going in on Front Street beside Aisle 24. The Bailey Nelson Optical is actually open early but officially opens on Saturday. And dinner at The Dorset! IG reel coming soon! This place reminds me of an upmarket English High Street.

Taken 11 April.
IMG_0076.jpeg
IMG_0077.jpeg
IMG_0079.jpeg
IMG_0080.jpeg
IMG_0081.jpeg
IMG_0082.jpeg
IMG_0083.jpeg
IMG_0086.jpeg
IMG_0089.jpeg
IMG_0091.jpeg
IMG_0092.jpeg