Toronto 645 Yonge | 280m | 76s | KingSett Capital | AS + GG

This is one person's opinion though. The building would be a massive upgrade to a lot of things, perhaps even a game changer if ever was built, IMO...

...that said, and as mentioned, this probably won't get built. Unless KingSett decide to evolve from a zoning exercise outfit with pretty pictures to a real developer. Other than that, considered ourselves trolled.

This is one person's opinion though. The building would be a massive upgrade to a lot of things, perhaps even a game changer if ever was built, IMO...

...that said, and as mentioned, this probably won't get built. Unless KingSett decide to evolve from a zoning exercise outfit with pretty pictures to a real developer. Other than that, considered ourselves trolled.
Game changer? More like lame changer; it's a hot mess. Nor does your opinion cancel out mine.

It does indeed look awkward. Like a half-formed notion from a drunken evening where you scribbled your vision down on the back of a napkin.

Kingsett aside.

I don't see anything saleable in the tower on top of the tower in the plans on the previous page. It would be the first thing cut or replaced through a minor variance for more floors.

Kingsett aside.

I don't see anything saleable in the tower on top of the tower in the plans on the previous page. It would be the first thing cut or replaced through a minor variance for more floors.
Indoor amenity. It doesn't need to go up there, per se, but unless they're going to seek a variance for it (the City wouldn't look fondly on that), it needs to be provided on site (2sm indoor, 2sm outdoor).

From your PDF link... now described as down to 70 storeys with a completely different elevation:

634-yonge.jpg

https://www.toronto.ca/legdocs/mmis/2024/pb/bgrd/backgroundfile-243378.pdf

Back