Brampton Bramrose Square | ?m | 68s | Starbank | Turner Fleischer

I will never understand the attitude that nothing will be built on Queen when it's already happening right across Brampton and half a dozen new towers have been built already.
Sure these fantasy towers may not resemble real life, but all of Queen is going to be intensified in the 2030's especially with the completed BRT line by Metrolinx.

1707497198268.png
1707503688526.png

Also, here's an old 2021 vision for Bramrose Square by the investment group that never took shape. The LA Fitness never came, nor any other retail pad. The Pizza hut turned into Zimidar bar & grill.

1707504230212.png

Half of the space today is empty parking lot needing a development. No sign of any new construction where the old sears used to be in the red X.
1707504594020.png

This plaza is one of the most underutilized spaces in Brampton right by a highway, BRT and between 2 major transit hubs (Downtown, Bramalea City Centre)

Last edited:
I remember when Bramrose Mall opened as a traditional mall. It didn't last in that state very long.

I remember that too. It was a bit smaller than Honeydale or Kipling-Queensway but the same idea. Only a single L-shaped corridor leading into K-Mart with just one public direct exit to the parking lot.

Back