Toronto The Well | 174.03m | 46s | RioCan | Hariri Pontarini

The 3rd floor? You mean the second floor? Wellington Market is in the basement.
2nd floor sure because the market is called "lower ground floor". I consider that the 3rd floor
Nope there will be an escalator right beside sweat and tonic on the 3rd floor going down to the 2nd which should connect to the 1st, ill get some pictures soon, but i do believe all floors connect here
1703914962829.png

2nd floor sure because the market is called "lower ground floor". I consider that the 3rd floor
Nope there will be an escalator right beside sweat and tonic on the 3rd floor going down to the 2nd which should connect to the 1st, ill get some pictures soon, but i do believe all floors connect here
View attachment 530326
There’s some scaffolding near the Sweat& Tonic entrance on the ‘Terrace Level’ (2nd/3rd floor, whatever you want to call it). I didn’t look closely, but the escalators must be behind the scaffolding. Wellington Market of course is still hidden behind hoardings.

January 1, 2024. A New Year's Day look back at what used to be the site of The Well, when we first moved into our condominium in 2010, followed by a mid-construction picture of The Well being framed by a rainbow, and then a couple of current photos taken this morning. All four photos from the same vantage point, the south-east corner of our balcony.

DSCF0124.JPG

Rainbow - 2020-10-08 a.jpg

20240101_133952.jpg

1000003060.jpg

Attachments

• Rainbow 2020-10-08 c.jpg
    Rainbow 2020-10-08 c.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Rainbow June 24 2020 a.jpg
    Rainbow June 24 2020 a.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 18
I can't the roasting with an honest review of The Well 😭😭😭
Maybe honest for someone who spends their life living in the Florida Panhandle...

...as this person clearly has never been around our summers. But you know about some folks down south...that they think Canada is all Iqaluit. /sigh

Obviously outdoor malls in Canada aren't as ideal as they'd be in The Bahamas. But what is the alternative? Only having indoor spots to hang out? Being resigned to dark and dingy spots just because it's cold? If there's anyone on Earth who knows how to brave the winter it's Canadians. And sure, the mall may not be bustling with action when it's -20 outside, but walking around outdoors when it's around 0º really isn't that bad.

Back