964     6 
News   May 31, 2024
 3.3K     2 
News   May 31, 2024
 1K     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doug isn't aware of what's about to happen.

Abdominal surgery is pretty serious. He'll barely be able shuffle his pole down the hall for the next week or two.
He might end up with a colostomy bag, and a surgical drain tube sticking out his side for the next 6 months.
And then there's the chemo...

Rob is out.

He won't be working anywhere for a year.

Abdominal surgery is pretty serious. He'll barely be able shuffle his pole down the hall for the next week or two.
He might end up with a colostomy bag, and a surgical drain tube sticking out his side for the next 6 months.

Rob is out.

You're right, even if it's benign, he's looking at a few weeks to months in recovery.

Rob is out.

Even a benign abdominal tumour would require a 6-8 week recovery period.

Doug Ford has enough issues with what Randy has done with Deco. He's not running.

Please let Socks stay in the race!!!

You're right, even if it's benign, he's looking at a few weeks to months in recovery.

It was benign with my wife.
There was the initial surgery that left her with a bag, and then a second surgery to re-attach.
She was off work for almost a year.

I don't even care what happens to him personally. He's not in my circle of people I care about. Sucks for him, lots of other people got bad medical news today too across the globe.

I just want him out of politics.

doug.jpg

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/509849562543321089

Attachments

• doug.jpg
    doug.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 848
It was benign with my wife.
There was the initial surgery that left her with a bag, and then a second surgery to re-attach almost a year later.
She was off work for a year.
Unfortunately, my husband's wasn't benign. It took him at least 3 months to recover from the surgery, he didn't have a bag, but was stage 4 and lived with it for 3 years, until he died at age 53. That was 5 years ago.

I don't even care what happens to him personally. He's not in my circle of people I care about. Sucks for him, lots of other people got bad medical news today too across the globe.

I just want him out of politics.

Yeah, I'm with ya. Not much sympathy here. Getting sick doesn't turn a Rob into a saint in my eyes.
The crap he put everyone around him through is unforgivable.

He's out. That's all I care about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back