News   May 13, 2024
 604     0 
News   May 13, 2024
 978     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Issue is Ford can't work with council or build consensus so why bother voting for him. He can't get anything done.

That's for sure.

"How did a convicted rapist like Mike Tyson get across the border? And why would the Mayor of Toronto welcome him to the city?"
https://twitter.com/Lyn3333/status/509530332702314496

We know the answer to the second question, but what about the first? Why did CBSA allow Tyson entry? Would a Canadian with a "rap sheet" like that be denied entry to the US?

Last edited:
"How did a convicted rapist like Mike Tyson get across the border? And why would the Mayor of Toronto welcome him to the city?"
https://twitter.com/Lyn3333/status/509530332702314496

We know the answer to the second question, but what about the first? Why did CBSA allow him entry? I would think a Canadian with a "rap sheet" like that would be denied entry to the US.

He has a good publicist who knows how to follow the rules.

Though it's funny with Mikey's case: when scrolling down to look at the picture for the first time, I first thought he looked normally "stocky"...until I scrolled to the waist; it's like that spare tire's grossly malproportioned relative to the upper torso, or like it was maliciously photoshopped in. Even by "Ford physique" standards, it's bizarre...

Yah, there is something freaky going on.

"In May 2013, Mark Towhey had a confidential conversation with Ford. It was shortly after the video was made public and also followed rumors of Ford's involvement in the murder of Anthony Smith, who stands beside Ford in the video. Thus far, the public only knows two words from that conversation; Towhey told Ford to “get help.” They also know what happened next, Towhey was fired. "

is that a typo? should it say photo not video? 'cause this is the first i'm hearing that anthony smith was beside ford in the video. so if it video is correct, um, how would he know that? so it's gotta be wrong, right?

Ann Hui ‏@annhui 3m
Mayor Ford asked if meeting with Tyson, a convicted rapist, is good publicity for him. Ford: "Sure, absolutely it is" #topoli

There is such a thing as bad publicity, despite what has been said.

Rob has no problem with it, as long as it's good old fashioned, hetero rape.

Hopefully this ain't lost in Sok's announcement.

Choice quotes;
"The events were part of a stream of Rob Ford “mishaps,†which include DUIs, accusations of domestic violence..."

No "allegedly" DUI, eh?

"In May 2013, Mark Towhey had a confidential conversation with Ford. It was shortly after the video was made public and also followed rumors of Ford's involvement in the murder of Anthony Smith, who stands beside Ford in the video. Thus far, the public only knows two words from that conversation; Towhey told Ford to “get help.†They also know what happened next, Towhey was fired. "

Wut, wut? Could it be that the lying scumbag piece of shit junky asshole Merryl actually was involved in A. Smith's untimely passing? Is this the first confirmation of A.Smith being in Crack Tape Vol. 1?

Perhaps that Tagger is on to something?

I think it sounds more like a publisher trying to sell a book.

Though it's funny with Mikey's case: when scrolling down to look at the picture for the first time, I first thought he looked normally "stocky"...until I scrolled to the waist; it's like that spare tire's grossly malproportioned relative to the upper torso, or like it was maliciously photoshopped in. Even by "Ford physique" standards, it's bizarre...

it's called a muffin top. sometimes overweight people think if they can manage to do up a pair of pants, then they fit. It doesn't matter that it's squeezing your lower abdomen flab up into your upper belly flab, and causing it to hang over your pants -- you did up the zipper and button -- Hooray! Now if you can just manage to find the "right" shirt for a little camouflage, and/or walk around all day with your gut sucked in, you're gonna look great!

Dressing a large body is frustrating, and sometimes involves delusion and self-deception.

The female version of #robford @fallontonight #jimmyfallon @fallontonight @jimmyfallon

10525527_296879063830599_2083525673_n.jpg

http://www.vinevideoviewer.com/p/806258581237066721_17459025

Attachments

• 10525527_296879063830599_2083525673_n.jpg
    10525527_296879063830599_2083525673_n.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 891
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back