2.2K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 1.4K     2 
News   May 17, 2024
 10K     10 

Politics: Tim Hudak's Plan for Ontario if he becomes Premier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transit City was absolutely entirely politicized. It was an entirely flawed plan. What came of it and was actually funded, much less so.

whenever you go into a corridor study with a predetermined technology, your plan is flawed. Period. Most of transit city should have been BRT, really. Only SELRT, Eglinton, and the SRT replacement really made sense as LRT, and kind of Finch.

Well, if Hudak gets in we won't have BRTs either.

Remember to vote! Weather isn't an excuse for the one and a half hours we have before polls close!

Too bad there aren't many BRT proposals in Toronto (and by BRT I mean full BRT with exclusive lanes, like at-grade LRT but with buses, like the Highway 7 Viva BRT, and preferably with level all door boarding).

It was a beautiful day to vote today

What for? The OPP have said they aren't investigating McGuinty. Presumably he'd be a witness ... perhaps even a victim.

Seriously? I won't bother replying, it's obvious I won't change your mind and you won't change mine.

If McGuinty's a victim in the whole gas plant scandal, then Rob Ford is just misunderstood. Both statements are just as absurd.

4 weeks ago it was questionable at best if the Liberals would be reelected. Now they've most likely been reelected with a strong majority mandate. This is incredible and the last thing I expected to happen

I suppose Mr. Hudak is out of a job :)

4 weeks ago it was questionable at best if the Liberals would be reelected. Now they've been reelected with a strong majority mandate. This is incredible and the last thing I expected to happen

I suppose Mr. Hudak is out of a job :)

I hope this results in dedicated transit funding and significant transit expansion, as the Liberals have promised.

I really hope this doesn't mean that the Liberals back off from their transit promises, from the minority where the NDP were keeping therm honest on transit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back