246     1 
News   May 16, 2024
 344     0 
News   May 16, 2024
 496     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

The case of vodka you just finished?

I don't need nerve to call you out as a troll, it's as natural as the alcohol squirts you suffer from.

I don't think I know anyone who even thinks like this.
I really hope that this crude style of communication doesn't take over.
It seems like something has changed in the past 2 weeks or so, and it is not such a polite thread anymore.

I don't think I know anyone who even thinks like this.
I really hope that this crude style of communication doesn't take over.
It seems like something has changed in the past 2 weeks or so, and it is not such a polite thread anymore.

He's right, pooping after drinking a lot is kinda painful.

One week old--views are almost double the number of people who voted for him

Contrast that with:

Ford Nation - Ep 5 - From Jamaica With Love
by FORD NATION3 days ago 13,897 views
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford and City Councillor Doug Ford discuss everything from politics to sports…

Ford Nation - Ep 5 - Fan Questions
by FORD NATION3 days ago 7,208 views
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford and City Councillor Doug Ford discuss everything from politics to sports…

Pedro Marques ‏@MetroManTO 1m
This may take longer to play out than first thought. I suspect private citizen Rob Ford will be dealing with this for years after election.

Bottom line: Ford will be charged for "something". TPS pursing the charge that can carry "life in prison" if death threats issued, gun used.

Pedro Marques ‏@MetroManTO 2m
We'll know that this catch 22 has been untangled if TPS gets their warrant granted and we hear of police search at Ford's home/Deco/office.

TPS needs warrant to search Ford's property. Catch 22: OPP wants stronger evidence to charge, judge wants stronger evidence to issue warrant

Pedro Marques ‏@MetroManTO 3m
OPP at odds with TPS over extortion case which carries the longer sentence if convicted. TPS won't leave empty handed, may file drug charges

Pedro Marques ‏@MetroManTO 5m
Back in TO. Spoke with TPS tipsters, media insiders and people in legal community to formulate an educated opinion on status of Brazen 2.

Pedro Marques ‏@MetroManTO 4m
TPS has evidence for different charges each with varying degrees of confidence and support by the Crown. Pursuing leads to solidify case.

A little easier to read in order:

Back in TO. Spoke with TPS tipsters, media insiders and people in legal community to formulate an educated opinion on status of Brazen 2. TPS has evidence for different charges each with varying degrees of confidence and support by the Crown. Pursuing leads to solidify case. OPP at odds with TPS over extortion case which carries the longer sentence if convicted. TPS won't leave empty handed, may file drug charges. TPS needs warrant to search Ford's property. Catch 22: OPP wants stronger evidence to charge, judge wants stronger evidence to issue warrant.We'll know that this catch 22 has been untangled if TPS gets their warrant granted and we hear of police search at Ford's home/Deco/office. Bottom line: Ford will be charged for "something". TPS pursing the charge that can carry "life in prison" if death threats issued, gun used. This may take longer to play out than first thought. I suspect private citizen Rob Ford will be dealing with this for years after election.

Considering City Hall is funded by the citizens, can't the mayor's office be tested for drug residue?

This may take longer to play out than first thought. I suspect private citizen Rob Ford will be dealing with this for years after election.

Bottom line: Ford will be charged for "something". TPS pursing the charge that can carry "life in prison" if death threats issued, gun used.

We'll know that this catch 22 has been untangled if TPS gets their warrant granted and we hear of police search at Ford's home/Deco/office.

TPS needs warrant to search Ford's property. Catch 22: OPP wants stronger evidence to charge, judge wants stronger evidence to issue warrant

OPP at odds with TPS over extortion case which carries the longer sentence if convicted. TPS won't leave empty handed, may file drug charges

Back in TO. Spoke with TPS tipsters, media insiders and people in legal community to formulate an educated opinion on status of Brazen 2.

TPS has evidence for different charges each with varying degrees of confidence and support by the Crown. Pursuing leads to solidify case.

lC2V1hX.png

MetroMan ought to sit back for a bit and see how things develop rather than throw out these claims with such conviction.

MetroMan ought to sit back for a bit and see how things develop rather than throw out these claims with such conviction.

I guess, depending on your POV, he's backing up his claims or digging himself in a deeper pit of BS. Everything he says makes sense. He was wrong about the arrest but everything else he said was on the money; he said it was a call away but there were politics in the mix and he obviously underestimated those but it's clear TPS and others did think an arrest was on the brink of happening.

So, maybe I'm just optimistic but I read those tweets and think it all still adds up and remains consistent with the larger narrative. He may well be right about "private citizen Ford" having to deal with this (especially when you think about how long it takes things to court, his penchant for appeals etc.) but surely Brazen 2 can't go on THAT much longer. One would have to think that, at the latest, they're shut down by Labour Day. Hard to picture election day coming and them still saying they're going at it. At some point they have to produce a result of some kind. Still have my fingers crossed; if you don't believe a guy so overtly, well, brazen isn't going to get justice, what are you gonna believe?

MetroMan is bullshitting and is high on his own Twitter celebrity status. We've been burned by his "predictions" before. He's been wrong about practically everything since the staff exodus from Ford's office. You guys can lap it up all you want, but I'm having absolutely NONE of it anymore.

This may sound counterproductive, but I really wish the National Enquirer would give MetroMan's tweets some coverage. For all the BS they make up about politicians and celebrities on a daily basis, here is a quality source dishing out some real quality dirt that would benefit from being heard beyond those who populate anti-Ford nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back