933     1 
News   May 03, 2024
 566     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 275     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the contexts will emerge -- someone will recognize the voices, the room.

Also, who filmed? and why? for part of it, there is a yellow strip at the top, suggesting the video was filmed from inside some enclosure. Clearly, whoever filmed this must have thought that something important going on.
That's what I thought too. Did Ford give a name and the owner of the phone thought "I've got to get this on film"? I'm sure he's been on plenty of rants -- we've seen them in Council, etc. -- so why did someone feel the need to tape this one?

Look at that house though. Nice hardwood, persian rug, wooden furniture. No way that's a crackhouse. Whose house is it?

15 Windsor?

edit: I'm saying this because it's a place where he is being very candid, but clearly with guests, whom I'm sure based on the context of the conversation would not be invited over to the official Ford residence. Maybe Lisi's parent's place?

I know the outside of Windsor looks unkempt, but given that it's owned by an old italian couple, the inside of this room we see makes sense.

He definitely seems high rather than drunk - agitated and incoherent. It's conceivable he's talking about a politician or a member of the media who criticized him and Doug (in a way that could be construed as racist?!), not a sports opponent.

It seems like he's admitting to it and saying it's embarrassing but since there's no real basis for legal action he's hoping people will accept 'sorry, I said a bunch of stupid stuff, can we move on now, again?' as a defence/apology.

I think he does owe people an explanation of why he would talk about anyone in those terms and why he would advocate that kind of physical violence (although I have a hard time picturing him as a challenging opponent ...).

Look at that house though. Nice hardwood, persian rug, wooden furniture. No way that's a crackhouse. Whose house is it?

It looks like a restaurant or banquet hall, no? Like a private room or something.

Uhh... what fucking sports events does Rob Ford participate in? He's clearly talking about someone that he has some sort of beef with, talking about poking their eyes out and murdering them. You guys sound like Ford Nation.

He's hanging out with people who surreptitiously videotape his coked-up rants and sell it to media for money.
That's a rather damning (if entirely consistent) piece of the puzzle just by itself.

The house is very Euro looking. I am suspect of it being 15 Windsor Rd. My guess is Lisi's parents place. Two voices. Lisi and the other guy seen hanging around with them in the park from the ITO....Mr.Zig-Zags?

Hey, at least Ford's PR skills are improving. He came out to speak to the press minutes after the video was released. So, there's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back