561     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 352     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 196     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was weird having one caller mention JFK because the scene after the show in the parking garage with the media waiting for Ford to come out was very much like the Oswald scene when he was shot.

Also, Ford saying he's getting a driver is completely avoiding the issue at hand. Are we supposed to feel comfortable now knowing that he'll still be out in public drunk but with a driver looking after him?

Thanks, I had it all wrong. I take full responsibility, but I'll also blame AD&D :cool:

It's funny learning what words you thought you knew actually mean.
It is just that AD&D uses another definition of charisma.

You see, the word "charisma" has two secular definitions: one involves personal charm (the one AD&D uses, along with the religious definition of having great divine power) and another being the ability to influence others without any logic (which is the sense used to describe certain politicians)

Rob Ford's charisma is not from his personal charm, but from being able to influence uneducated people without using any sound logic.

Last edited:
I think we'll see a few weeks of good behaviour from Rob, and then when he feels that he's gotten away with another one, he'll show up for work defiantly walking through city hall in the mornings with an open bottle of vodka in hand. I thought the radio show today should have closed with Amy Winehouse, Rehab.

Now he's on 640 AM demanding Blair release the videos, he is so desperate, it's kind of sad. He really doesn't realize that he is done. Too little, too late.

How did the media get the security e-mail from St Patrick's day? Was it leaked so Ford could apologize for that and not the drug use?

It would be lovely if his new driver is also a sober coach. I think this guy needs it. Would never happen because Rob thinks he can still drink. Nice that there's less of a chance of him running anyone over or killing himself driving drunk.

Ford says he's not a crack addict. I don't think there was ever an accusation that he was addicted to crack. It seems in his head there's nothing wrong with doing crack here and there as long as it's not a full blown addiction.

Question regarding ITO. I recall reading few days ago about how Sandros moms side of the family the Malfaras produce med pot for Health Canada. I can't find where I saw this now. No where this is or did I just dream it?

There is a section listing the operation on Supertest, to be honest I only noticed the stuff for the dry cleaner. I might look at it again.

Ford says he's not a crack addict. I don't think there was ever an accusation that he was addicted to crack. It seems in his head there's nothing wrong with doing crack here and there as long as it's not a full blown addiction.
He might be addicted to 'regular' cocaine.
Doug said for Rob to keep his nose clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back