Toronto Neptune + Neptune 2 Condominiums | 120.09m | 38s | Lanterra | P + S / IBI

Just to further attest to the poor building quality of Lanterra buildings. Someone has moved in two floors below me, and I can hear their stupid dog barking all night! Yes TWO FLOORS!

Seems like Lanterra buildings are notorious for weak soundproofing.

its disturbing to hear that Lanterra seems to build a pretty weak product with similar negative feedbacks from Waterpark City, Murano, and MLS purchasers ... unfortunately Lanterra has quite a few projects in the GTA, not before long we'll be hearing more complaints about their condos

its disturbing to hear that Lanterra seems to build a pretty weak product with similar negative feedbacks from Waterpark City, Murano, and MLS purchasers ... unfortunately Lanterra has quite a few projects in the GTA, not before long we'll be hearing more complaints about their condos

Imagine this happening at the "exclusive" One Bedford? We'll hear a lot more stories about this as I've had casual convos with residents in my building who are less than impressed. Luckily my neighbours are pretty good, but I could have a conversation with them through the wall. Sorta like the movie Office Space.

I don't blame the builder though (at least not completely), it's the city and their crappy building codes that really aren't up to par.

The city has nothing to do with building codes. And, they're minimums not a maximums. Nothing is stopping Lanterra from doing a little extra.

neptune phase 2 update:
4489329973_2a3b2ab28a_b.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks all those who posted these pics, it helps keeping track of the status.

Does anyone know the timeline for phase 2? It was supposed to be by Oct 2010. But I don't think there has been any official letters to let people know about any delays.

Has anyone received any communication from builder regarding any potential delay?

Thanks.

May 25 2010 update

from the Gardiner ...

Neptune 2 @ 9th floor ~

Click to Enlarge

Back