Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

In the pictures, the lower half (west end) has reached ground level, while the upper half (east end) is still one level below. They are still working on what looks like the delivery turntable in the east end of the project.

PS: There were at least a dozen workers visable as I took the pictures and constant activity, so any rumours of this project being on hold are greatly exaggerated, IMO.

jime

Great photos Geekaroo, I like the perspective from above. Here are a few photos from ground level taken on January 6. Looking southeast at the delivery ramp as it meets the Bay Street sidewalk.
3178373068_47ef4a3dc0_b.jpg

Looking northeast at the ramp.
3178373096_aa222dd0c8_b.jpg

Bay Adelaide corner of the building looking south.
3178373098_1fb2af1fd7_b.jpg

Looking northwest towards the Bay Adelaide corner.
3177554333_2efb6ef6c2_b.jpg

The ramp looking west towards Bay St.
3177554343_a2f0ae0941_b.jpg

Yeah, it really is. It almost makes it hard to imagine a 900' tower reaching out of this site. It should certainly look impressive while standing at the corner looking up.

I realize this is somewhat of an unnecessary question, but 1 year from today, how tall do you expect this tower to be?

Will have begun to make a dent in the skyline, if looking West from the East?

Lets assume 1 floor per week, on average, ...so very close to within 15 floors or so of topping out.

230-250 Meters....taller than BA across the street.

According to Zeidler Partnership, this puppy should rise at the rate of 'a floor every 4 days'- that is once the construction documents and plans are completed - read, approved and signed etc.

Also, Lisa Rochon has a written an article about TTT's design vulgarity shortcomings- in other words she, as others, was hoping for a building more reminiscent of the Trump in NYC.

Read:

TTT

p5

According to Zeidler Partnership, this puppy should rise at the rate of 'a floor every 4 days'- that is once the construction documents and plans are completed - read, approved and signed etc.

Also, Lisa Rochon has a written an article about TTT's design vulgarity shortcomings- in other words she, as others, was hoping for a building more reminiscent of the Trump in NYC.

Read:

TTT

p5
That was a really great article. I'm so very tired, but managed to read the entire thing, without losing my attention. Very well written.

Back