News   May 21, 2024
 1.1K     0 
News   May 21, 2024
 635     0 
News   May 21, 2024
 482     0 

1 Bloor East, DEAD AND BURIED (Bazis, -2s, Varacalli)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean shinny, no?

If it involves drag queens, it's "shimmy"

6a00cdf3ac0c23cb8f00d4142c6987685e-200pi

Or not even drag queens

Last edited:
How about a mini Dundas Square with tables and umbrellas and vendors and.....

Naw, this intersection needs something big to hide the 2 ugly sisters to the north. I'm hoping the west side will also get a large tower with Stollery's at the base.

They may be ugly but I'm rather accustomed to seeing them. Nothing says 1970 like 2 Bloor Street West either. It's facade appears in terrible condition and will likely need to be replaced with some commonplace, red tag deal. One Bloor's awkward south facing profile isn't like to improve the aesthetics of that intersection either.

Why does skyscraperpage have it listed as cancelled under the diagram section? Did I miss something?

What?? I was sure that must have been one of the older versions or something, so i actually went there to check. WTF?? What are they smoking, it is under cancelled.

Wow Maybe they know something that we dont. :confused:

Not if you read their thread – they’re more messed up than this one. The SS thread doesn’t indicate anything more than the same rumours we’ve all heard, yet they seem comfortable listing it as " Cancelled". Go figure.

I didn't want to say anything before, because people on here tend to get upset over things like that, but I have heard from two different real estate agents that this project was canceled. Apparently, the owners were told that they can get their deposits + interest returned.

I didn't want to say anything before, because people on here tend to get upset over things like that, but I have heard from two different real estate agents that this project was canceled. Apparently, the owners were told that they can get their deposits + interest returned.

Thats total bullshit,i know a couple of people that invested in this development and they have not been told anything to date.
By the way the owners of what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back