Toronto Lofts 399 | ?m | 10s | Cresford | Northgrave

... but they did take the extraordinary step of installing a guard dog on site to prevent the equipment from being sabotaged by former Mode buyers looking for revenge.

DSCN2741.jpg

jokes .... haha LOVE that guard dog :D

Excavation Work has stopped

All excavation work for the project has been halted and the site has been idle now for almost 2 weeks. Anyone know what is up?? Does Cresford have cold feet all of a sudden?

They aren't at that stage yet. The equipment and steel I-beams in the picture indicate that they are currently shoring up the site. Excavation is a few months away.

They aren't at that stage yet. The equipment and steel I-beams in the picture indicate that they are currently shoring up the site. Excavation is a few months away.

PE,
If you are trying to tell me what is going on at the site remotely and based on pictures, it's not working. I walk by it every day. Shoring is almost complete. Excavation began on the east side of the site and then stopped. Take my word for it.

Construction halted?

SB,
I walked by the site last week and there were a couple of construction-worker types on the phone around the place. Also saw a guy with a truck carrying cables parked up.
Anyways, word is that sales should be opening up soon.
Still, just wondering wassup with these Cresford-folks!!! Read somewhere that DJ Campbell Construction is the contractor and they are looking for sub-trade pricing.

PE,
If you are trying to tell me what is going on at the site remotely and based on pictures, it's not working. I walk by it every day. Shoring is almost complete. Excavation began on the east side of the site and then stopped. Take my word for it.

I walk by there every day as well. There's maybe a metre of earth removed at the eastern end of the site, and that's it.

Even more static is the Templar hotel east of this site. Same two lights are on in the building night after night. Nothing appears to have happened there in a couple of months.

All of the new piles have been removed from site. The rig from Deep Foundations is gone. Shoring work is no where near done. Cresford rethinking the project??

the plug possibly being pulled a second time on the same project site ???

This site appears in deep freeze. A pile of dirt and nothing more.

Back