News   May 10, 2024
 536     0 
News   May 10, 2024
 402     0 
News   May 10, 2024
 475     0 

Bay Adelaide Centre West Tower (Brookfield, 50s, WZMH)

2940701966_eff3ca4d5e_b.jpg

2940788688_0410cc201f_b.jpg

Forgive me that these photos are out-of-date and of poor quality. They came from my phone and I am very bad at uploading phone photos from months ago onto my computer.

Nevertheless, behold: progress...

2952493556_22fa460c3d_o.jpg

The panel removal on the north side continues this afternoon

Current you've outdone yourself again. Great series of shots posted around here tonight!

Very excellent shots! Wow :) Thanks so much.

This building is a beast up close. I really like it, and can't wait to see it filled up with offices and lights and people.

The building looks really awesome at night with the incandescent lighting inside right now, kind of a tease, considering that's probably what it would have looked like if they had gone ahead with the LED lighting

Great shots Current. The progress of this project has been phenomenal. Anybody think this one would have looked good with a dome on the top a la Two World Financial Center in NYC?

^^I agree- The flanges along the top should have been more pronounced, taller and/or maybe could have had varying heights. I like what the NY Times building did- would have been ideal for this building.

Does anyone know if there is going to be antenna on this sucker??

p5

There most definitely isn't. Changing something as drastic as that would need to have a statement by the developer at least! Maybe even an updated render.

^^I agree- The flanges along the top should have been more pronounced, taller and/or maybe could have had varying heights. I like what the NY Times building did- would have been ideal for this building.

Does anyone know if there is going to be antenna on this sucker??

p5

That would have been a really great addition.

It would have instantly bumped up this building's appeal from a C to an A-.

Oh, we're allowed to grade buildings? UT always taught me to either declare new a Toronto building to be eye-bleedingly ugly, or a work of genius. We can go in-between, huh?

Back