Toronto Lofts 399 | ?m | 10s | Cresford | Northgrave

indeed plain glass+steel architecture ... no form of any kind ... at least MODE had some colours

attachment.php

Last edited:
It is pretty banal... and it's probably a bad sign that they're only showing the backside of the building. From the looks of it, the street side has several setbacks. It appears to be pretty much the same design as before with prehaps a few changes to the facades.

No sales centre that I know of in the area. Are there remaining buyers from the first incarnation?

399 Adelaide Street West

Wasn't aware that this loft is reworked Mode. The guys at Crestford seemed pretty courteous to me when I went to one of their model homes. Apparently, they are spending a lot of money in the center court, place is not bad for hip, moneyed couple.

FYI, the interior courtyard has already been built and is owned by Allied Developments as the area underneath the courtyard is a commercial parking garage.

399 Adelaide Street West

''FYI, the interior courtyard has already been built and is owned by Allied Developments as the area underneath the courtyard is a commercial parking garage.'' - thanks, now we have something to talk about with the agent.

Just wondering how many units have actually sold. We live in Montreal and have actually been watching the exploding downtown Toronto condo market.

Place is bland but think very trendy. We've visited converted factory buildings in Montreal and honestly, not that great.

This is not the real estate section but if your local RE is trying to sell you this product at 399 Adelaide, you need to get a new RE. Way better product available in the King/Spadina and Wellington Place neighbourhood.

I've heard that a sales centre will be opening and that the price is somewhere around $440 a square foot.

No evidence, just hearsay.

They started excavation a couple of weeks ago, but appear to have stopped for the moment.

Website now LIVE

with floorplans and stuff ~ :)

http://www.lofts399.ca/

New rendering (with Quad2 at right)
399Adelaide_south.jpg

Site Plan (with Victory condos to the immediate south)
399Adelaide_sp.jpg

They started excavation a couple of weeks ago, but appear to have stopped for the moment.

... but they did take the extraordinary step of installing a guard dog on site to prevent the equipment from being sabotaged by former Mode buyers looking for revenge.

DSCN2741.jpg

Back