Toronto Ïce Condominiums at York Centre | 234.07m | 67s | Lanterra | a—A

The first phase already sold???? Wow I was just looking at there website, I though they may have delayed the grand opening. It now says ice age aprx 87 days way on the ticker lol!

That must be a countdown to the sale of the next building

The countdown on their website is really a count up ... It went from 20 days to 87 ... That would put it in the third week of November

yeah and I thought I was seeing things ... I remembered checking the site before and the number was less than 30 days, but checking the site again yesterday it said 87 days .... it now makes sense like DT said the builder propobably decided to just launch the second tower altogether and forget about the first (seeing that it has substantially sold)

Showroom update:

2910619489_36db3c91ea_o.jpg

All good. There are a couple though further out on some of the lines that have similar built form to the ice sales centre, if not the exact same materials.

Is that green roof accessible? I would imagine that if it would dip down to the street and become kind of like an open area in the air- it could be quite an experience, especially if that areas becomes more crowded and at more hours than just events- which it looks like it probably will.

Also, I am quite disappointed by those ridiculous hats- its seems like aA is making an attempt of tying the top back to the bottom of the building, but I don't think people will make that connection.

p5

Back