Hamilton Television City | ?m | 32s | Lamb Dev Corp | a—A

Getting harder to take pics, but seems there are only a few people working onsite right now
1000003502.jpg
1000003501.jpg

Not much progress in the past 2 months
I've always wondered how much temperature plays a part in some of these builds. I know that concrete needs to be kept warm and retain a certain amount of moisture (though they don't seem to water it in the summer). But for things like digging and other items, I've always wondered if it is impacted, slowed or fully can't be done when it's this cold.

It was curious to see a single guy working on this the other day digging really slowly. You'd think there'd be more workers present, but perhaps digging is slowed by extreme cold?

I've always wondered how much temperature plays a part in some of these builds. I know that concrete needs to be kept warm and retain a certain amount of moisture (though they don't seem to water it in the summer). But for things like digging and other items, I've always wondered if it is impacted, slowed or fully can't be done when it's this cold.

It was curious to see a single guy working on this the other day digging really slowly. You'd think there'd be more workers present, but perhaps digging is slowed by extreme cold?

It is.

Think about digging a spoon into regular jello vs jello that has been frozen (and yes you can freeze jello lol)

That and workers probably aren't as likely to dig during extreme cold snaps cuz who the hell wants to be out there when it's that cold lol..

Pictures taken today,
Sorry for the quality not the best photo but the west side of the property is very deep now I couldn't see the bottom from the sidewalk.
Dump trucks arriving every 4-5 minutes to haul dirt out.
Cant see from the pictures but more of those support beams have been installed in the lower levels but still a long way to go.

PXL_20240207_174528071 - Copy.jpg
PXL_20240207_174715098 - Copy.jpg

Was planning on starting a land Assembly thread for this, but thought I'd ask if it was okay first. I'll just create it and Mods can take it down if it's not okay.

Start a new thread.

Back