Toronto 316 Bloor West | 121.14m | 37s | State Building Group | Kirkor

I'll just leave this here:

1685720692301.png

New Building related permits also filed; but not yet issued.

Welp, it seems this movement has edged 1 inch closer to the crapper then...

3 elevators for 440 units. Pitiful.

Fortunately State is more a mini-Ponzi scheme for its owners than an operation that actually builds projects so hopefully this will get parceled off and someone more responsible can come in. That or we actually take residents' lives seriously and tie elevators to unit count in the code (which, would admittedly only get you an extra cab here by the standards laid out before, but it's better than this garbage).

Oof...I have to stare out my window at that in the inevitable. /sigh

3 elevators for 440 units. Pitiful.

Fortunately State is more a mini-Ponzi scheme for its owners than an operation that actually builds projects so hopefully this will get parceled off and someone more responsible can come in. That or we actually take residents' lives seriously and tie elevators to unit count in the code (which, would admittedly only get you an extra cab here by the standards laid out before, but it's better than this garbage).
Great thing we have a provincial government who couldnt care less how people's living conditions are, let alone if they even have somewhere to live.

Albert...............are you not going to tell everyone why there is a C of A application here?

This is approved at 29s already; the ask here is to go to 34s and also add 1Mto the podium height.

Edit to Add, ahh, that's why they're in a hurry here. They want to get this demolished, in concert w/the neighbouring properties so the TTC can have unencumbered access to their tunnel for the Spadina LRT platform expansion.....

Last edited:
The new renderings are updated in the database. The total storey count changed from 29 storey to 34 storey. The height changed from 98.00m to 114.90m. The total unit changed from 403 units to 440 units.

Rendering is taken from the architectural plan via Minor Variance Application.

Back