Toronto 55 Mercer | 155.5m | 47s | CentreCourt | Arcadis

Looks like Avenues getting rid of the 55 Mercer crane soon. The Derrick crane just took down Nobu’s crane and now moving next door. Not sure it’s a centrecourt/ Madison thing. It does seem pretty efficient for crane dismantlement

IMG_2861.jpg

In terms of the podium, I don't think that's in question.

On the tower, there might be room for debate.
Which ED tower do you think may be better? Built ones of course, so not including Forma. If you also exclude mixed-use developments like 19 Duncan and the Shangrila, I’d say only Theatre Park is close. Doesn’t mean this tower is flawless, but sadly there’s little competition in this neighbourhood.

Which ED tower do you think may be better? Built ones of course, so not including Forma. If you also exclude mixed-use developments like 19 Duncan and the Shangrila, I’d say only Theatre Park is close.

Got to give that some thought, wasn't rendering a definitive conclusion on the tower, so much as saying the podium is a run-away win; the tower, I'd need to think about and compare, let me get back to you!

Which ED tower do you think may be better? Built ones of course, so not including Forma. If you also exclude mixed-use developments like 19 Duncan and the Shangrila, I’d say only Theatre Park is close. Doesn’t mean this tower is flawless, but sadly there’s little competition in this neighbourhood.

Picasso? Almost PJ? If 411 King W was built to its last render, but grasping at straws now.

Hoping for a future where 55 Mercer is the bar.

Back