Toronto Clear Spirit | 131.36m | 40s | Cityscape | a—A

I get the impression that many of the new buildings that have been thrown up all over town in the past few years have shoddy workmanship due to a shortage of good workers.

I get the impression that many of the new buildings that have been thrown up all over town in the past few years have shoddy workmanship due to a shortage of good workers.

Yes, this is particularly true when it comes to interior finishes such as drywall and tiling.

Too many rail corridors?
You’ve got to be joking, the GTA doesn't have nearly enough rail corridors for a a metropolitan area of nearly 6 million people.

The lakeshore west rail corridor (Oakville subdivision) isn't the busiest rail corridor in North America in terms of train movements per day for no reason.

The lakeshore west rail corridor (Oakville subdivision) isn't the busiest rail corridor in North America in terms of train movements per day for no reason.

Where did you find that out? I'm astonished that it's busier than the LIRR main line or the northeast corridor, not to mention some lines in Chicago.

22 August 2008 photo update

This afternoon, I was astonished to discover that the DD has been eaten by BigBox stores catering to tourists and yuppies. Apparently, instead of over-priced sweaters from Lileo, customers prefer to pick up staples occasionally....

Nice podium in a parking lot!:p

DSC00287.jpg

A Fresh N Wild will be going into the podium (signs are up).

ARCHIVIST: You biked right by me today but I totally blanked on your real name... by the time I remembered what it is you had already gone too far ahead and I didn't want to yell...

MODS: I wonder if this thread should be renamed as just "Pure Spirits" to avoid confusion once work on Clear Spirits begins...

Should projects with more than one tower be in seperate threads or single threads?
I think it would be fine to keep it in the same thread personally.

MODS: I wonder if this thread should be renamed as just "Pure Spirits" to avoid confusion once work on Clear Spirits begins...

I suggested many, many pages back that we should separate the Clear and Pure Spirit projects into two separate threads, but a number of people responded that it would confuse them, and that they wanted their Mommies.

PS - Mommies part not empirically true.

Gooderham was never part of the same development was it? It seemed a seperate project completely from these two.
These two seemed like they were marked as tower 1 and tower 2. A pair.

Back