M City (Rogers/Urban Capital) - Real Estate -

Any updates / email on the occupancy dates for M1 ? Occupancy for lower floors was expected to start in Spring 2022?

Hmm I'd give the developer Urban Capital a call and check what email they have on file for you. I had to do this last year as I was not getting any updates what so ever. Their number still should be 416-304-0431. Sometimes you need to leave a voicemail and they'll get back. Goodluck !
Thanks, I called and left a message and also emailed them. I got an email back saying someone in the customer care team said they would review my file and "resend" me the info. That was on April 11th, I haven't heard anything back. I find it baffling how difficult it is to get information from this developer.

Does anyone happen to know the ceiling heights of the podium floors on M2? It looks like Floor 4 has 10 ft (or more), but Floors 3 and 6 are obviously different from the rest of the tower which are supposedly 9ft.

If I was to guess Floors 2 and 5 are 9ft, Floor 4 is 12ft, and Floors 3 and 6 are 10ft.

Last edited:
Has anyone received their final letter for tentative occupancy yet?
I'm in the 7th floor of M2 and last I heard it was Feb 2023.

Heads up folks, I've received notice of unavoidable delay for M2. There is no specific date mentioned for tentative occupancy, but a time line of 6 months delay is noted.

Hello everyone,

I’m new to the site but not new to M1.

Been an owner since the early days. Super eager to move in. The last time I emailed in the summer time they said tentative move in date for Winter 2022.

Was hoping someone could shed some light on when the possible move in date is for owners and renters.

Thank you in advance for any information

I just received a letter from the M2 building's costumer care that they are setting the final tentative occupancy date for my 7th floor unit to be Nov 2023. This is much later than expected as their prior letters said Feb then April 2023. Not a big issue for me but I'm wondering if anyone else can chime in whether their occupancy dates are consistent with mine?

My date for M2 is late May so I assume it would be sooner than that considering they are focusing on M1 more than M2. Completion date for both buildings won’t be until later this year, early next.

My date for M2 is late May so I assume it would be sooner than that considering they are focusing on M1 more than M2. Completion date for both buildings won’t be until later this year, early next.
Hey just curious, what floor are you on in M2? I'm on the 13th and my move in is June 14th.

Back