Eight Forty on St. Clair (Worsley Urban) - Real Estate -

Has anyone confirmed whether it is actually done inside? The outside looks great.. but when I walked by a month ago it looked like nothing on the second floor inside was event completed so trying to understand how occupancy is starting soon

Has anyone confirmed whether it is actually done inside? The outside looks great.. but when I walked by a month ago it looked like nothing on the second floor inside was event completed so trying to understand how occupancy is starting soon
Are you a future owner?

Are you a future owner?
fantastic. I’m trying to connect with owners. I’m on 9th floor. I created a Facebook group but I only have me and two others.

What floor are you on? Our PDI is August 4

We also got a firm date for august 15th - 5th floor! 🎉

From what I understand it seems pretty firm? If it is delayed we are eligible for compensation right?
Hey, I was wondering if they have stuck to your August 15 date? And if you or you know anyone whose had a PDI inspection yet? How are the units looking! Curious!!

They just changed our PDI date from August 3rd to August 11th. For both dates, we were not approached to identify a mutually convenient time nor provided with reasonable options for consideration. Both of these practices contradict Tarion's Customer Service Standards, so I've punted that question back to them.

They just changed our PDI date from August 3rd to August 11th. For both dates, we were not approached to identify a mutually convenient time nor provided with reasonable options for consideration. Both of these practices contradict Tarion's Customer Service Standards, so I've punted that question back to them.
Same in regards to the date change. I wonder what this means about occupancy? And if we are then eligible for delay compensation...

Same in regards to the date change. I wonder what this means about occupancy? And if we are then eligible for delay compensation...
Spoke with Tarion and they have not been enforcing PDI since the pandemic emerged. So, builder can essentially do what it wants. Pandemic is always a BS excuse for poor customer service.

Spoke with Tarion and they have not been enforcing PDI since the pandemic emerged. So, builder can essentially do what it wants. Pandemic is always a BS excuse for poor customer service.
Interesting - I am more just curious as to if the occupancy date will be impacted in order for planning, etc. I guess I should expect at least a week later based on this?

Oh interesting. Please let me know!

Hey there folks,
Some good news, We did have our inspection on floor 5! So they are moving along still.

I wasn't able to go as I was out of the country, my partner went and said that things looked pretty good. He did not get to see anything other than our unit ( no shared spaces, storage or anything like that ) but we didn't expect we would. Nothing to really report there.

Our unit was mostly in great shape! No real surprises or anything like what you hear in those terrifying articles about pre-builds, just a few minor adjustments. The biggest was that our microwave would blow the breaker whenever it was used and our fridge scraped the pantry when opened.

We are supposed to get keys on the 15th 🤞

Back