Mississauga 20/Twenty Towns | ?m | 3s | Consulate | Guthrie Muscovitch

drum118

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
Here is the official website. It’s great to see this parcel of land become something more than it is right now. It’s a great spot for more density with the Hurontario LRT coming.

921DB4F3-ABDE-4D27-9322-1F429DBBAFEE.jpeg
EC72674F-77FB-490A-8D97-B7E84E5F26A1.jpeg

Interestingly, the big sign promoting the project facing the QEW has been taken down. Hope that’s not bad news.

LOL what are all those terms? Terrance bungalows? Garden bungalows? I thought it was just stacked, back to back and normal townhouses.

I assume a rooftop town is the upper unit in a stack? And garden bungalow is the basement like lower townhouse unit? Terrance is ground level? This terminology is getting out of hand lol

LOL what are all those terms? Terrance bungalows? Garden bungalows? I thought it was just stacked, back to back and normal townhouses.

I assume a rooftop town is the upper unit in a stack? And garden bungalow is the basement like lower townhouse unit? Terrance is ground level? This terminology is getting out of hand lol
Agreed. I was trying to decode that myself.

It’s mArKEtInG 😜

Anyone have any news with the status of the development? Have they begun development? Received permits?
I’ve driven past a bunch on the QEW but haven’t been able to grab shots. Construction is currently in the early stages but well underway.

As an added bonus, here is a shot of the site clearing from Google Streetview from 5 months ago:
63F49A1A-F3D4-49C1-9E37-D9B81D924384.jpeg

Now under construction at North Service Road and Camilla Ave.
Photographed May 29th
DJI_0234.JPG
DJI_0227.JPG

Does anyone on here know someone personally whose purchased one of these units? Me and my partner purchased one back in 2019 and would like to get in contact some of the other purchasers.

Back