News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.9K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 425     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1K     1 

44th Canadian Federal Election

Elections Canada treats every voter and every ballot the same. I am sure if they didn't fold it, some numpty would want to turn into origami to make some sort of statement.

Nevermind slowing the counting process having to unfold said origami.

Also I think they had to collect the stubs to track the number of ballots given out vs the number of ballots deposited vs the actual number of ballots in the box.

AoD

For some strange reason, I'm sure you wouldn't be saying this if Trudeau lost. ;)

It's the issue that it is the same results as if you don't spend $600m dollars at all! $600m!

The budget doesn't balance itself, $600m didn't fall from the sky. My kids will be paying for it for their future and maybe my grandkids
Higher taxes, unattainable housing while $600m of tax money goes down the drain.

Whoever wins I'm sure we can wait 1 more year. Nothing is really gonna happen in 1 year worth $600m

It's the issue that it is the same results as if you don't spend $600m dollars at all! $600m!

The budget doesn't balance itself, $600m didn't fall from the sky. My kids will be paying for it for their future and maybe my grandkids
Higher taxes, unattainable housing while $600m of tax money goes down the drain.

Whoever wins I'm sure we can wait 1 more year. Nothing is really gonna happen in 1 year worth $600m

No one has any way of knowing the results will be the same.

AoD

$600Mn is less than .002% of total federal expenditures. Time to let go or argue for a republican form of government.
That would require some ability to argue. I've heard this tiresome refrain on the streets so often now that I doubt there's much point in even engaging in discussion, let alone argument.

You don't know that it would have been the same. I'm sure it wouldn't have been a waste of money if O'Tool(e) won, according to you.

You don't know that it would have been the same. I'm sure it wouldn't have been a waste of money if O'Tool(e) won, according to you.
As I said waiting another year when the elections would happen is not gonna change anything and saves $600m
As I said in the post it doesn't matter who won or what party we can all wait 1 year
Already addressed in my post

$600 million was not wasted, it was injected into the economy, good stimulus for our economy, think about it , poll workers got paid extra $$ and they will go out and spend the money back into the economy

this is coming from someone who didn't vote for liberals

$600 million was not wasted, it was injected into the economy, good stimulus for our economy, think about it , poll workers got paid extra $$ and they will go out and spend the money back into the economy

this is coming from someone who didn't vote for liberals
😂😂😂 by that logic, why doesn't the government just have an election every year, heck, why not make it every quarter as it is "stimulus" right?
It's inflation and we're all paying for it.

Everyone here is so quick to jump on the bandwagon, accusing me of voting for Conservatives, while I have not even once mentioned what I vote for.

In reality in the outside world, the opinion of it being a useless waste of $600m is very popular.

Just look at the news:

😂😂😂 by that logic, why doesn't the government just have an election every year, heck, why not make it every quarter as it is "stimulus" right?
It's inflation and we're all paying for it.

Everyone here is so quick to jump on the bandwagon, accusing me of voting for Conservatives, while I have not even once mentioned what I vote for.

In reality in the outside world, the opinion of it being a useless waste of $600m is very popular.

Just look at the news:
i realize your joking🤣😂 👍, but on a serious note its not about wasting money but more about wasting resources like poll workers could be working more needed private sector and time is wasted going to polls when people could be doing something more productive things in our economy

remember Japanese government spending money like crazy on their citizens and still no inflation for them, they wish they had inflation
Screenshot_20210921-224051.png

Last edited:

Back