Toronto Spire Condos | 144.77m | 45s | Context Development | a—A

Congrats!

I saw a 35th floor unit on the MLS that was a two bedroom N/W corner unit with a pretty sweet view of the B/A building.

You will be expected to inundate us with photos!

:D

Guess who owns that 35th floor two bedroom N/W corner unit with a pretty sweet view??? :D

Does anyone have the layouts / floor plans for the 35th floor?

spirefloorwb7.jpg

One note: The 31st floor is different as there is a custom 1,400 sq. ft. unit on the S/E corner that is actually two combined into one.

I got this from here: http://www.simplycondos.com/condos/toronto/condos/Q_Z/spire.htm

Is this what you were looking for?

Yes and no. Those floor plans aren't accurate. I am in the north west corner which on simply condos it says is 500-something square feet whereas my unit is a 2 bedroom - 2 balcony unit.

But thank you very much for hunting those down. It's most appreciated.

Yes and no. Those floor plans aren't accurate. I am in the north west corner which on simply condos it says is 500-something square feet whereas my unit is a 2 bedroom - 2 balcony unit.

But thank you very much for hunting those down. It's most appreciated.

I believe Context re-designed a few floors near the end creating some larger units as a result...I was looking at buying but thought the market was sure to cool...so much for my logic.

Well here are some quick shots I took yesterday. I'm moved in and things are still a bit panicky but once I get some time I will post some better shots.
(panos n such) Hope you enjoy.

upload1.jpg

upload2.jpg

upload3.jpg

upload4.jpg

upload5.jpg

upload6.jpg

upload7.jpg

upload8.jpg

upload9.jpg

upload10.jpg

upload11.jpg