1K     1 
News   May 03, 2024
 624     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 300     0 

Chick-fil-A

Should Chick-fil-A stay or go?

• Total voters
It's also not good business practice to fund hate groups, especially those designated as such by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

The SPLC is NOT a moral authority in any reasonable person's estimation. Don't be fooled by their noise.

Here we go again! People with nothing better to do, are standing in a crazy long line for a chicken sandwich :rolleyes:

And the funny thing is, it's not really a decent chicken sandwich, at all if you think about it. Their essientally lining up for basically a worse version of a McDonald's chicken sandwich.

I am in the US at the moment and the local Chick FIL A was so backed up yesterday it was blocking traffic.

Tough call between disappointing, angering and entirely predictable.

Totally setting aside any issues w/the owner's religious/discriminatory views......

It's plainly a dull, ordinary, ok'ish product, at best............nothing special, nothing worth lining-up for.

And the funny thing is, it's not really a decent chicken sandwich, at all if you think about it. Their essientally lining up for basically a worse version of a McDonald's chicken sandwich.

Worse? Hmmm, I rate McDonald's as completely inedible....... so that's a tough one.

Still, it certainly isn't decent; no better than pedestrian, and dull.

This latest update is killing me. ?

Queuing up for Chikfilet seems beyond absurd. Then again, the only thing I queue up for these days is at the gate of a music festival so I may be the wrong person to ask.

Back