News   May 03, 2024
 564     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 356     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 201     0 

Sixty Loft (60 Bathurst St) COMPLETE

No yellow. I've never seen that rendering before.

I'm a purchaser at SixtyLoft, moving in 3 months. Can't wait!

This is one of my fav buildings going up right now and I like the area a lot. I like that most of the buildings are well designed and a consistent height (8-12ish floors). Now if only the meat-packing facility would close and that smell would go away

Photos taken February 9 from Niagara St.

2253147847_4723d0726d_b.jpg

2253147855_7ff72dac9a_b.jpg

2253147857_cabc27810d_b.jpg

2253147863_18fdcd1d3b_b.jpg

^Agreed. I wasn't crazy about the render for this brick one but it's actually turned out to be a great compliment to 60 Bathurst.

I'm ambivalent towards 60 Niagra, but 60 Bathurst is looking marvelous! Very very fine work. Are there any Units still available?

Dane, I think there are a few units left on the 10th floor. The sales center reopens in March but you can call to get more info. The phone number is on the site: www.sixtyloft.com. I've heard it can take a while for somebody to return your call, not sure why.

The front "extensions" of 60 Niagara (the protruding brick areas with vertical glass panels) are the elevator shafts for each of three pairs of front-to-back units on each floor. While on the elevator you should be able to see out to the street through the clear and frosted panels. The third shaft is still hidden beneath the tarps.

Pairs of units share a small foyer/hallway area on each floor, and the elevator with their vertical neighbours. The ground floor units enter right from the street, a few steps down via their front gardens. The architectual intent here is to, at street level, respond to the form of the Victorian row houses across the road.

I like how the red brick ties into the existing neighbourhood and also the red stripes on the Bathurst building. But I'm biased, since we've bought a unit here ;-) Can't wait!

I'm ambivalent towards 60 Niagra, but 60 Bathurst is looking marvelous! Very very fine work. Are there any Units still available?

I am a real estate agent and currently helping a client purchase a suite there:
In 60Loft there are still 3 units left: 2 units are 650 sq. ft, and 1 is 1177sq. ft.
There are still 12 units available at 60 Niagara (all are over 1000 sq. ft).

man those condos are really wedged in together....I have a feeling for those who want a quiet night sleep better hope the neighbors arent party animals.

Maybe it looks that way because of all the windows, it doesn't feel that way from the inside. In fact, the spacing between each door in the hallway is huge! Let's just hope the walls are fairly soundproof although that might be asking too much of any new condo.

Back