488     1 
News   Jun 05, 2024
 411     0 
News   Jun 05, 2024
 748     1 

Black Lives Matter Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't posted in a while, been in the hospital for a few weeks after being attacked by a RACIST biker gang in jail! I got arrested because some Nazi white cop gave my black friend a dirty look so I told him he better not do that again if he knows what's good for him! Yeah? And the conservative Nazis apparently talk about freedom of speech and you get arrested for that! LOL! While in jail I saw some bikers with a Make America Great Again hat and I told him to take it off since Trump supporters are not welcome. This RACIST white privileged scumbag told me "Fuck off you puny faggot!" Imagine that? Racist, homophobic and a Trump supporter! So I told him homophobia is unwelcome as well and he better stop if he knows what's good for him. This Hitler wanna-be biker then punched me and started kicking me on the floor with his Nazi buddies... If that's not racism, I don't know what is!

Anyways I see racism is alive and well in this forum! I agree with TheKingEast in that freshcutgrass is completely lost. I'm just waiting for some racist to say how the Charlotte protests are proof of BLM's violence while they have been 99.9 % peaceful!!! Pretty impressive when you consider how an innocent black man was killed by yet another RACIST white cop. And yet the white controlled right wing media is saying otherwise.

Haven't posted in a while, been in the hospital for a few weeks after being attacked by a RACIST biker gang in jail! I got arrested because some Nazi white cop gave my black friend a dirty look so I told him he better not do that again if he knows what's good for him! Yeah? And the conservative Nazis apparently talk about freedom of speech and you get arrested for that! LOL! While in jail I saw some bikers with a Make America Great Again hat and I told him to take it off since Trump supporters are not welcome. This RACIST white privileged scumbag told me "Fuck off you puny faggot!" Imagine that? Racist, homophobic and a Trump supporter! So I told him homophobia is unwelcome as well and he better stop if he knows what's good for him. This Hitler wanna-be biker then punched me and started kicking me on the floor with his Nazi buddies... If that's not racism, I don't know what is!

Anyways I see racism is alive and well in this forum! I agree with TheKingEast in that freshcutgrass is completely lost. I'm just waiting for some racist to say how the Charlotte protests are proof of BLM's violence while they have been 99.9 % peaceful!!! Pretty impressive when you consider how an innocent black man was killed by yet another RACIST white cop. And yet the white controlled right wing media is saying otherwise.

While in jail I saw some bikers with a Make America Great Again hat and I told him to take it off since Trump supporters are not welcome. This RACIST white privileged scumbag told me "Fuck off you puny faggot!" Imagine that? Racist, homophobic and a Trump supporter! So I told him homophobia is unwelcome as well and he better stop if he knows what's good for him.

I thought you wanted racist Trump supporters to be put in jail. Now they're not welcome there either?

I'll take 'Things that Happened' for 100 points!

Haven't posted in a while, been in the hospital for a few weeks after being attacked by a RACIST biker gang in jail! I got arrested because some Nazi white cop gave my black friend a dirty look so I told him he better not do that again if he knows what's good for him!

You threatened a cop at a protest and got arrested, considering the violence propagated, especially to cops and you are upset about the event you triggered.

Do you have pictures of your injuries? Video?

Yeah? And the conservative Nazis apparently talk about freedom of speech and you get arrested for that! LOL!

Freedom of speech is not a “get out of jail free” shield.

While in jail I saw some bikers with a Make America Great Again hat and I told him to take it off since Trump supporters are not welcome.

Again, you attack someone and are upset about an outcome you caused.

This RACIST white privileged scumbag told me "Fuck off you puny faggot!" Imagine that? Racist, homophobic and a Trump supporter! So I told him homophobia is unwelcome as well and he better stop if he knows what's good for him. This Hitler wanna-be biker then punched me and started kicking me on the floor with his Nazi buddies... If that's not racism, I don't know what is!

White on white violence is not racism, so by your own words, you don’t know what racism is if you don’t understand something that basic.

Also, being homophobic doesn’t make you racist, it does make you a bigot.

You need to go to a library, investigate the concepts you shout about so your ignorance doesn’t keep undermining the message you purport to spread.

The whole “they did it first” argument is anorexic. Again, inform yourself, don’t just shout “key” or “trigger” words. Introduce a little substance to your authoritarian/nationalist rhetoric and propaganda, then people may overlook the violence you promote.

Toronto park to be renamed after first black city councillor: William Peyton Hubbard

William Peyton Hubbard was elected multiple times on Toronto city council in late 18900s and early 1900s

f1266-it22966-1-.jpg

Probably some will complain about the location of the named park, ignoring that Hubbard lived in the area.

See link.

Toronto park to be renamed after first black city councillor: William Peyton Hubbard

William Peyton Hubbard was elected multiple times on Toronto city council in late 18900s and early 1900s

f1266-it22966-1-.jpg

Probably some will complain about the location of the named park, ignoring that Hubbard lived in the area.

See link.

Why would someone complain about the location? Because it's on a bright hillside in an amazing part of town?

Why do you spend so much time anticipating other peoples' 'evil' intentions, rather than looking for the bright side of life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back