News   May 03, 2024
 962     1 
News   May 03, 2024
 591     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 284     0 

York Mills

I have to say, after cycling around the York Mills area yesterday, it has to be one of my least favourite sections of the city. I've not seen anywhere where the number of Chipboard Chateaus so predominates, even as you cycle past a solid six in a row, there are three more on the same block being built. All ugly, ostentatious, and cheap looking. Do these people not have eyes?

That's not to say there are no pleasant buildings in York Mills, but I find it hard to swallow signs proclaiming the age of the neighbourhood with the fact that, more than any other neighbourhood in the city, it's residents are such tasteless conformists.

You can almost hear the thoughts in the air as you cycle past - "But the Harrisons rebuilt, and McArthurs, too".

A quiet nighbourhood dead in the center of the GTA?

My only hope is that 5 milion more people choose to follow your opinion. This way, I could get the entire area for my self at the cost of a nickle. As I'd really don't wanna have to cough up a full million dollars in her majesty's currency for a 2500 sq.ft 45 years old house.

So PLEASE will you help me make move of all the tasteless people out of the area? Please?

Back