104     1 
News   Jul 23, 2024
 358     0 
News   Jul 23, 2024
 405     0 

Who is the moderator here?

A

Admiral Beez

Just asking, since many of my posts are deleted, I imagine because the Moderator sees them as unworthy, not applicable or whatever...

After the Uptown fell down, I posted a msg here asking you all if there were standards for taking down buildings, and assuming there must be standards, what are they? Well, I checked the next day, and my post was deleted. I thought it was a Toronto issue, and if it was off topic, the MOD could have moved it to the Architecture and Buildings forum instead of just deleting the message.

Just my two pennies worth.

I'm not 100% sure but I think this is what happened:

That evening when the Uptown fell I came on the board and found one thread about the Uptown in Projects & Constructions, and one in Toronto Issues. Not looking very carefully over the Toronto Issues thread, I closed it, and linked it to the P&C thread in hopes of containing all Uptown related news and discussions there.

I assume another moderator came along, noticed the locked thread, saw no more need for it and deleted it.

That's my theory anyway.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm moving this thread to Forum Issues, though I'll leave a 'ghost thread' in this area. Don't be too surprised if another mod comes along and deletes the ghost thread.

I usually delete closed threads. I assume my moderators closed them for a reason and they no longer need to be on the board.

Back