402     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 514     2 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 1.3K     3 

Want to become a real estate millionaire by Friday? This is for you

Member Bio
Reaction score
Tune into Rogers TV's Inside Toronto Real Estate on Wednesday, November 10th at 7:00 PM as we investigate get rich quick real estate seminars:

Are the money making ideas feasible?
Can they be executed? or
Are they Against the law?

Host Brian Persaud will lead a discussion with Mark Loeffler, Author and Real Estate Expert and Mark McMackin, partner and real estate lawyer with Ricketts Harris.

During the show, we will show the pitfalls of not doing your homework for these expensive seminars.

Viewers are encouraged to call 416.446 7090 or email insidetorealestate@rogerstv.com and ask the panel questions

Each week Inside Toronto Real Estate takes a look at the Toronto Real Estate market, mortgages, property values, legal issues and everything you need to know before and after you sign on the dotted line of your home purchase. Each week, host Brian Persaud talks with industry experts to help potential buyers fulfill their dream of owning a home or condo.

Inside Toronto Real Estate airs Wednesdays at 7:00 PM only on Rogers TV ( Cable 10 in Toronto and Cable 63 in Scarborough) and repeats Thursdays at 2 PM. For complete broadcast details, please visit www.rogerstv.com/ITRE

Here's how you could become a real estate millionaire by this Friday:

1)Buy a condo for $1.4 million today, pay cash.

2)Sell this condo for $1.0 million on Friday.

:D

Kind of reminds me of the short GST form when first introduced by the government of Canada.

How much money do you make. Enter in Line 1.
Send it all in. Enter on Line 2.
Add GST (7%) at the time. Enter on Line 3.
Pay the sum of Line 2 and 3.

damn, i missed that episode and i can't watch it tomorrow either.

is it available on the web?

Don't worry, the show will appear again. I'm counting on it, so I can build that custom Jean Nouvel house in the Bridle Path in a few weeks. I'll probably only live there on a part-time basis because I couldn't see myself permanently choosing it over the history and walkability of the Junction, but rest assured I will keep rented apartments as part of the compound, to improve the area's density.

Good one Urbandreamer. You could also do it in a two step process:

Step 1: Claim to be a real estate expert who knows how to make people become real estate millionaires by Friday
Step 2: Charge 1 million dollars for your services on Thursday

Back