News   Jul 22, 2024
 100     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 882     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 518     0 

UT's Annual Holiday Forum Meet - Sunday, December 28th, 2008.

ShonTron

Member Bio
Reaction score
Now that UT is back, we've decided to renew a UT Tradition: The UT Holiday Forum Meet!

All are invited! Bring a guest!

Meet the mods (we don't bite), meet your fellow forumers and discuss all things Toronto!

Usually, end-of-year forum meets have pretty good attendance. So far, we have three mods, two members and a surprise mystery guest confirmed.

Where: Madison Avenue Pub, 14 Madison Avenue (Spadina/Bloor).
When: Sunday, December 28, starting at 8PM.

Please reply here if you plan to attend so we know how many are coming.

Cheers,

Urban Toronto Mods and Admin

I would definitely, as long as I'm in town...hopefully I will be, as I think this would be really fun! But wouldn't it be more appropriate to meet at the top of some tall building? lol :D

Forum meets are always fun, unfortunately I'll be out of town that day.
Looking forward to some pictures of the event and putting some more faces to screen names.

I would be a definite yes if it were closer to Union. As of right now, I'll have to say maybe.
I know you're only looking for people that are a "yes", so if this reply needs to be deleted, that's fine.

I'll be there.

PH2005111102038.jpg

*Bump*

Reminder - it's tomorrow at 8. The Madison is a big place, which will probably serve us well for getting seats, but might be tricky finding us - hint: we're the geeks - we shouldn't be too hard to find.

Let us know if you are definitely coming so we know how many seats to try to hold on to if you arrive late.

Sorry still have family, can't make it down. Have a pint for me mates! :) Thanks for the offer, ill try to make it next year!

It was a lot of fun. Interesting folks here on the fora; even more interesting in person. Gracious too. Made noobs like me feel welcome.:eek:

Back