514     2 
News   Jul 23, 2024
 436     0 
News   Jul 23, 2024
 476     0 

urbantoronto.ca offline

U

urbanboyto

I haven't been able to access the board for two days from www.urbantoronto.ca. Luckily enough I got the p083 link off the ssc pages.
Are there server problems? Also the "photo of the day" no longer loads, just leaves a broken link.
You are probably well aware of these problems but didn't see a post about it so thought I would mention it.

My hosting company has been having technical difficulties lately so I’m in the process of switching hosts. Give me a week or so to get everything up and running.

I've been having similar problems (mostly from work), but can around them by logging in via EZBoard.

^That didn't work for me. When I can't link to the board directly, it is not any easier by going through EZBoard. It's a bit baffling at times.

At one point I changed router ports. That actually did wonders.

okay this offline thing has gone on for too long. I bet most urbanToronto members have given up...

^That's what I have as a bookmark. It does not always work.

^ Strange. That's what I've been using for years now on multiple computers, multiple operating systems, multiple browsers and multiple firewalls via at least 4 different forms of internet connections. I've never gone through urbantoronto.ca.

What DO you get when going to that url?

its too late. Most have not figured out the ezboard way. They are all logging on the UrbanToronto.ca and getting no where.

will this be the end of this community?

:rolleyes

There will be a few changes coming to UT in the upcoming months. Until then take a valium and use the ezboard link.

does everyone know how to log in form Ezboard. Theres a definite lack of posts and i bet it cause Urban toronto.ca is offline...:\

thx:

Just go to www.ezboard.com and log in from there. You can have UT as one of your favorite forums by changing your profile/settings.

AoD

Back