News   Aug 23, 2024
 1K     0 
News   Aug 23, 2024
 1.6K     4 
News   Aug 23, 2024
 529     0 

Union Station Precinct Study - 21.02.2006 Presentation

some improvements over the last plan.. it'll be sad to see the big planters on front street go.. they add colour!!!

Those 'taxi' posts look like prison bars.. i really don't like them..

Aa's plans for Front Street look terrible...very sterile. Looks like a giant bike rack. I don't mind what they've choosen for the road, but the planters should remain. Road aside, it looks better now.

I don't know. I like this design. Foe one, the street furniture is amazing...it is clear that we have to lose the newspaper boxes that we have now and replace them with aA's.

The info signs are great as well. I also like the fact the buried the overhead wires.

This shows how much MLSE has their hand in the Toronto plan. That whole square will be built around them and essentially for them. If I had the $$$ I would buy in phase two right now.

I don't know. I like this design. Foe one, the street furniture is amazing...it is clear that we have to lose the newspaper boxes that we have now and replace them with aA's.

The info signs are great as well. I also like the fact the buried the overhead wires.

To each his own I guess. I don't think they fit in with Union Station at all. The benches look cool, but the rest of it is awful...dull and sterile.

Back