News   Apr 23, 2024
 412     0 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 374     0 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 617     0 

TTC: Easier Access Phase III

Just a bit over a month since @christiesplits updated us on the work at Donlands Station.

I have 2 evening pics from just a couple of hours back:

DSC02961.jpg

DSC02962.jpg

A worker was just packing up for the day, and I managed to ask him what the timeline was............ I was told April/May ' 24 is the current target for completion.

Did they run out of money to install the "S" in Donlands?

Nah, done by the same people who did these:

View attachment 531910

It'll be fixed as soon as the media story hits, and the change order is issued.

;)

Although, I wonder if this is an opportunity rename the station, considering the growing West and East Don Lands hoods could confuse people. We've all heard stories about confused tourists travelling to Royal York Station!

Spitting out some ideas: Wilkinson Station, Jack Layton Station, Square Boy Station...

Although, I wonder if this is an opportunity rename the station, considering the growing West and East Don Lands hoods could confuse people. We've all heard stories about confused tourists travelling to Royal York Station!

Spitting out some ideas: Wilkinson Station, Jack Layton Station, Square Boy Station...

No No No...

Station McStationface.

Why not 'Was almost Leslie' Station. LOL

Donlands was once envisioned to be connected to Leslie st to the south and to the north:

1704730817317.png

Back