Mississauga Westport Condos | ?m | 22s | Edenshaw | Arcadis

May 15th
Tanu lurking in the background on the right.
WestportMay152021.jpg

The other day:
DJI_0894.JPG

DJI_0890.JPG

DJI_0895.JPG

I don't imagine this will end well for the owner's of the little white house. They must be rather stubborn or there are bodies buried on premises..

I don't imagine this will end well for the owner's of the little white house. They must be rather stubborn or there are bodies buried on premises..
I'll take nail house for $500, Alex.

I feel like the big parking garage isn't long for this earth - I'd imagine they'll feel the heat a bit more once that is inevitably redeveloped.
It'll be too late to do anything. It's already too late. I can't imagine their 4,000 sq.ft. lot would be useful for anything other than a POPS.

It'll be too late to do anything. It's already too late. I can't imagine their 4,000 sq.ft. lot would be useful for anything other than a POPS.
@DavidCapizzano would be talking about the above ground garage of the apartment building immediately to the west, "behind" the nail house as per the photo above. That does look like a second tower redevelopment site on that lot, with the parking going underground of course.

@DavidCapizzano would be talking about the above ground garage of the apartment building immediately to the west, "behind" the nail house as per the photo above. That does look like a second tower redevelopment site on that lot, with the parking going underground of course.

I agree the garage is likely to be redeveloped soon. But I think he meant the people in the holdout house will feel more pressure once the garage is redeveloped. David, correct me if I'm wrong :)

Ah, we're responding to different clauses of his sentence.

What happened to the rounded corners that made this building pop out from the other square corner towers seen on the first page ? Bummer!

Back