Toronto The Well | 174.03m | 46s | RioCan | Hariri Pontarini

From yesterday, April 10: Installing some of the final glazing sections in the Tridel Signature condominium building.

20240410_141850.jpg
1000004081.jpg

Are there still lineups at Prince St Pizza at lunch time? I haven't gone there yet, but with the nicer weather am thinking it's time for a walk over.
I went a few weeks ago, its not out the door, but theres always people in line especially at lunch and dinner.
like 5 minutes of waiting

I got a slice of pizza and sat out in the "west atrium" at lunch. The pizza was pretty good (not really worth traveling for, but certainly tasty and the crust was very nice), and it was a beautiful sunny day to sit out in the sun. Not many people around other than security guards, a few dog walkers and a handful of people out for a stroll. Certainly nobody looked like they were doing any shopping.

I hadn't noticed last time I was there, maybe because it was a grey wintry day, but it is fairly dark in the east-west canyon. And in the bright sun, the roof/screen looks really dirty. I assume it'll get a shine and polish when all the construction is done, but I wonder how much ongoing maintenance it's going to need?

Back