Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

November 8, 2023:

IMG_0829.jpeg
IMG_0830.jpeg
IMG_0831.jpeg

The blind cheerleading for this albatross is really quite bizarre. Clearly lots of people have lost, or are going to lose a bloody fortune, not to mention the spillover affects on the industry and local economy.
Translation: I'm smarter than everyone, including those who've decided to keep the building going. They should be listening to me because I'm smart. Did I say the word "fraud" yet? "Fraud".

The blind cheerleading for this albatross is really quite bizarre.
The vast majority of people will never know the pitfalls of this project. They will gaze upon its splendour, completely oblivious pf the issues that befell it. It is not the first time a project went into receivership, nor will it be the last. If I never read another word about its financials, it'll be too soon.

I believe that there are still three larger slabs that have to be prepped as sky Tower goes up to tie back into the older core. We are on floor 45. I think it is someone. Correct me if I'm wrong doing one floor every 5 days so I believe it will be tight but we will see this building popped out before skytower

"Gaze upon its splendor".

Hahah. It's just a tall beige building in a very stabby part of Toronto. It's not the Hanging Gardens of Babylon.
No, but with spandrel'd mediocrity that adorns most of our city, this might as well be the Hanging Gardens of Babylon when all is said and done. But I think you probably know that already.

Back