Toronto Reside on Richmond | 112.75m | 33s | Originate | Kirkor

This might be alright if it didn't include the tower part... /oof

"Nothing wrong with that hamburger that couldn't fixed by changing the meat, the bun and the condiments" .........

Not wrong.........

I'm fine with the increase in height, but the tower is very cold and bland.

Warm the brick, in a bold way, so as to better contrast w/the darkness above.

Make the black sharper, and a bit less matte.

Add single spine of terracotta/red running right up the middle of the glazing at the corner.

There.....much better.

I mean its Kirkor, we could rethink it all, but I think that would redeem its worst features........of cold, and bland, at least somewhat.

I see there’s a pretty small number of spaces in the garage but something about the driveway access on the skinny eastbound section of Richmond with the contra flow bike lane….. seems like a misplay. Wouldn’t be surprised if the city takes issue.

Looks a little bit like they are trying to make the tower so inconspicuous, you don't even realize its there. I imagine this project being on the bleeding edge of the 'core' has something to do with that. From a purely height perspective it provides an interesting precedent (should it be built), and set the way for downtown and liberty village to grow into one another. I just hope a cute victorian in Niagara is still kicking around in 20 years for me to buy lol

Back