Reaction score
Taken 11 May.

IMG_1924.jpeg

IMG_1925.jpeg
IMG_1926.jpeg
IMG_1927.jpeg
IMG_1928.jpeg
IMG_1929.jpeg

I think those renders are a bit of a stretch…

IMG_0266.jpeg

Showing green roof in aerial as if it won’t be dedicated to parked cars (as you can see the roof entrance from the following angle)…

IMG_0265.jpeg

And a cafe and outdoor patio at a car dealership? For whom? 🤔 …and to look at what? Perhaps the new South bridge would look stunning from that location.

Just my two cents… thinking out loud.

I think that the restaurant there is a great idea. There will be an interesting stop off on the south side of the bridge halfway along Cherry street. Perhaps there will be views of new Porsches from the resto. In addition despite all the car haters on here there is an abundant number of car enthusiasts as well.

I think the cafe/patio is a great idea! Good location for it (next to new bike and walking paths!). Will capture lots of ancillary revenue for the dealership (undoubtedly help with the cyclicality of selling >$200K cars), promote the brand (funny how quickly Toronto hipsters become wealthy spendthrifts in Toronto), and good use of the location. IMO.

I think the cafe/patio is a great idea! Good location for it (next to new bike and walking paths!). Will capture lots of ancillary revenue for the dealership (undoubtedly help with the cyclicality of selling >$200K cars), promote the brand (funny how quickly Toronto hipsters become wealthy spendthrifts in Toronto), and good use of the location. IMO.
Porsche sells bikes.

I thought it was obvious. How many $10,000 bikes have you seen ridden around downtown Toronto or on trails or locked in bike racks?

The people that buy $10,000 bikes also buy car themed condos with attached high rise garages. The rage for these hasn't come to Toronto

Back