Toronto Pinnacle One Yonge | 345.5m | 105s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

IMG_8792.jpeg
All the temporary supports were removed.

Level 13 is 3.4m vs the 3m for L14. I guess they needed 2 more inches on 14 while they measure 2.95m for the bulk of the residential floors.

3rd and 4th floor windows being installed around the back east side with more windows being delivered this morning.

For the weld attachment points in the passage way (at level 2), are those for just an awning or will there be a full canopy spanning all the way across (like at The Well)?

EDIT: I think I found it.

Also shown at the architect's website:

6918-88105.jpeg

Last edited:
Looking good!
It's beige, but it's brighter and doesn't look as drab as the first tower's podium panels.
I agree that it looks better (warmer) but are the panels actually all beige (different) or is it that the two strips of back-painted beige glass makes the same panels (as on the first tower) look more beige than on the first tower (I say that because side by side the panels themselves look near identical)

I agree that it looks better (warmer) but are the panels actually all beige (different) or is it that the two strips of back-painted beige glass makes the same panels (as on the first tower) look more beige than on the first tower (I say that because side by side the panels themselves look near identical)
wmedia said they look the same as the first tower in his/her post as well.

I’m curious as to the timing of the next 3 towers at Sugar Wharf too. 4 towers all at once? Was it Automation Gallery that was wondering if they would build on this piece of land at the WB Gardiner to North Yonge St. off ramp? The new PATH would go through it. What happened to AG?

Jan 3 back to work.
IMG_9006.jpeg

IMG_9003.jpeg

_N8A3093.jpeg

Last edited:
From three thousand posts ago.
No news. Just reliving the past.

Would a 10 York fit here?
Yeah anything is possible, you mean this plot at the westbound Gardiner off ramp to Yonge
View attachment 156249

That land is owned by the City, AFAIK. The extension of the PATH to Pinnacle One Yonge is planned to pass over that space from CIBC Square, running north of 18 Yonge before turning south and running under the Gardiner similar to how the bridge from the Scotiabank Arena to One York does it.

Original post.
^ I can can see a building eventually going up on that sliver of land between the eastbound Gardiner offramp to Yonge and the rail corridor.

Last edited:

Back