1.3K     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 574     0 

Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition & Ed007Toronto

E

Ed007Toronto

Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition & Ed007Toronto

Hey all,

I'm going to be showing and selling my photos at the Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition. It's taking place this coming weekend at Nathan Phillips Square in front of City Hall. You can see samples of my photos here: edwardskira.com/

Times are:

Friday July 7 &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 10AM-8PM
Saturday July 8 &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 10AM-7PM
Sunday July 9 &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 10AM-6PM

My booth (white 14) is between the east side of the pool and the overhead walkway running along Bay Street. If you are at the event please drop by and say hello.

This is my third art show. First on a small parking lot far east on Queen. Second was the TD Centre Courtyard and now City Hall. Things are looking up, though please no rain this time.

And I got some press.
www.iatwm.com/200607/TOAE2006/index.html

Thanks,
Ed

Congrats Ed. This is a juried show and its not that easy getting in.

Good luck on the added exposure and possible sales. Your photos are great.

Gee I never thought of it in that way. Now I'm getting worried that I won't be properly prepared... :eek

Thanks for the compliment.

How did it go today Ed? Hope you had a lot of visitors and that the heat did get ya too badly!

Nice shots BTW.

Went well. Sold a whole bunch of photos. Today's picture is from the event. My tent is visible in the picture.

I popped by your booth on Saturday and you weren't there (I probably would have been too shy to say anything anyway).

It was my first time attending and I was beyond impressed with all the creative energy. It was a great weekend for it too.

Back